Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand the toolbox, page attributes, setting up preferences and an introduction to the interface
- Understand how to create and work with text frames
- Linking and unlinking text frames
- Understand Typographic Terms
- Modify and create style sheets to speed up formatting
- Importing style sheets
- Import and work with graphics
- Create master pages to standardise pages
- Work with colour and the swatches palette
- Understand Pantone, spot and process colours
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.