Happy HQ, 3rd Floor, 9 Alie Street, London E1 8DE – or your workplace
Delegates should have a sound knowledge of book-keeping and accounts principles and terminology to Trial Balance at least.
This course has been designed for people who wish to use QuickBooks to keep their accounts and who have a sound knowledge of book-keeping and accounts principles and terminology.
The software used will be QuickBooks Online Version (cloud based) – we also offer the same course for QuickBooks Desktop Version separately, as they do differ.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Set up a Quickbooks company to deal with your accounts
- Set up the company information and enter the opening balances
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements
- Deal with money received by your company and entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports and to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Use the reports more fully to filter and customise to your own needs
- Understand the implications of recording VAT on your accounts
- Prepare a VAT return using Quickbooks
- Set up and use the reminders within Quickbooks
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Elaine is a qualified accountant, and has been an associate trainer with Happy for more than 10 years. With years of experience in the industry, she will help you understand the the small details AND the big picture, when using accountancy software.