Make an impact at work for all the right reasons
Building Credibility in the Workplace, facilitated by award winning Cathy Busani, MD at Happy, is a great course for anyone who wants to make an impact at work and be noticed for all the right reasons. From admins to managers this course is a must!
|Building Credibility in the Workplace|
|Date||31st January 2013|
Being seen as credible at work can be a key indicator of your success at work. Wherever you sit in the organisation’s hierachy, it’s always useful to take the time out to reflect on your current working behaviours and how they impact and influence those around you.
By the end of the event, you will understand how building your personal credibility can enable you to deal with others in a way that is productive yet maintains and improves relationships. Empower yourself to have a voice and be heard!
What you will learn:
- Identify the benefits of building personal credibility.
- Identify the professional situations that present difficulty and why.
- Identify your barriers to behaving assertively.
- Discover what true assertiveness means.
- Understand the cycle of conflict and how to deal with conflict constructively.
- Understand the importance of job ownership and being accountable.
- Learn the 8 keys steps to delegating successfully and being delegated to.
- Discover the benefits and core elements to creating trust.
- Understand the benefits of building an effective peer support network.
If you’re interested in grabbing one of the limited places call the Happy office on 020 7375 7300.
If you would like to more about the Leadership, Management & Organisational Development course offered by Happy People go to our website.