Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Scheme
Earlier this year we received the Silver award in the Apprenticeship Programme of the Year for our Web Development Apprenticeship scheme and have successfully been running our Leadership programmes for several years — so we are excited to now be gauging interest for the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship scheme.
The management course at Happy has been a very enjoyable and enlightening experience. I have learnt skills that I have been able to use in my workplace and that have greatly improved my knowledge and confidence as a manager.Valter Soares, Haringey Association for Independent Living
The pandemic has massively changed how organisations do business. Employers are having to find new ways of meeting their organisations changing needs. An apprenticeship can help you train new staff in the skills you need for your organisation to succeed — and the best part? You get paid for taking on an apprentice.
The government have announced details of an incentive payment to be made to employers who hire new apprentices between the 1st August 2020 and 31st January 2021. You could receive a payment of £1,500 for each new apprentice you hire aged 25 and above or £2,000 for each new apprentice you hire aged between 16-24.
What will the apprentices learn?
On the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Programme, apprentices will learn how to:
- Effectively use IT packages and systems to meet your organisations needs
- Build and maintain relationships both inside and outside the organisation
- Communicate in a confident and agile manner – using the most effective communication method to deliver results
- Coach their colleagues in best practice
- Manage their time – adapting to changing priorities to consistently meet deadlines
- Produce and review records and documentation to meet business needs (includes report writing, taking minutes, writing emails, letters, proposals etc…)
- Scope, plan monitor and report on their projects
- Understand their unique combination of skills – how these skills can be used to benefit the organisation and their career progression
How much will it cost?
The Business Administrator Apprenticeship is an 18-21 month long programme. The total cost of the programme is £5,000 per person which will be paid by large organisations from their company levy pot. Small – medium sized organisations will pay 5% of the total cost of the programme (£250) with the government paying the remaining 95% through a government co-investment scheme.
Why choose Happy?
Earlier this year, Happy won Silver in the Learning and Performance Institute's prestigious Apprenticeship Scheme of the Year award. They said of our Web Development Apprenticeship programme: "The programme utilises industry expertise to provide high quality training and job opportunities. It is person-centric providing outstanding, tailored support to each apprentice. There was clear evidence of career mapping, innovation in recruitment and the employer/apprentice matching process providing a creative, inspiring story of success."
- We work with employers to design a programme that meets the needs of both the employer and their apprentice.
- We deliver training through a unique Happy facilitation style that involves and challenges learners – unlocking their potential.
- We help learners develop self-awareness through a range of group activities and reflection, which gives them a foundation to better understand their individual strengths and weaknesses.
I have used the 3210 email management and 4 frogs techniques which have been revolutionary and allowed me to take forward my planned work more effectively. I have also used the pre approved decisions to great benefit. The coaching skills we used yesterday have already given me insight into a situation I am dealing with at work.Sue, UNISON
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Testimonials from happy Learners
The course is well presenting and ease to flower and to ease to understand .
Jenny Ermoyenous2 days ago
The training was easy to follow and clear. If was adapted to meet the slightly different needs of each attendee. Friendly and good natured trainer - always a bonus - Than...
Jonathan Heath5 days ago
I have been on a few Happy courses, in a training room at work and online too. Very knowledgeable trainers and patient too!
Bernard Williams-Barrow7 days ago
The tutor explain everything to you and make you feel comfortable
Trusted Customer7 days ago
5 starts for John - super helpful and patient.
Trusted Customer9 days ago
Right level, including and relaxed feeling.
Luisa Hasdell9 days ago
The course was well structured and the tutor was very patient and knowledgeable and helped us all. My headset decided to die about 10 minutes from the end but he wasn't p...
Trusted Customer9 days ago
Trainer was excellent. Involved the whole group. Speed and tempo of training was just right. Were able to bring our own experiences and plans for the future.
Amanda Adegoke10 days ago
Really informative and relevant contact and the delivery was excellent.
Sam Giles12 days ago
Instructor was patient and tailored everything to people of all levels.
Trusted Customer12 days ago
Online classes are not a good idea when you have to use one screen to look at three things at the same time. Listen to the tutor, look at what they do on one screen and a...
Trusted Customer12 days ago
Training was great, easy to follow.