Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Scheme
Earlier this year we received the Silver award in the Apprenticeship Programme of the Year for our Web Development Apprenticeship scheme and have successfully been running our Leadership programmes for several years — so we are excited to now be gauging interest for the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship scheme.
The management course at Happy has been a very enjoyable and enlightening experience. I have learnt skills that I have been able to use in my workplace and that have greatly improved my knowledge and confidence as a manager.Valter Soares, Haringey Association for Independent Living
The pandemic has massively changed how organisations do business. Employers are having to find new ways of meeting their organisations changing needs. An apprenticeship can help you train new staff in the skills you need for your organisation to succeed — and the best part? You get paid for taking on an apprentice.
The government have announced details of an incentive payment to be made to employers who hire new apprentices between the 1st August 2020 and 31st January 2021. You could receive a payment of £1,500 for each new apprentice you hire aged 25 and above or £2,000 for each new apprentice you hire aged between 16-24.
What will the apprentices learn?
On the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Programme, apprentices will learn how to:
- Effectively use IT packages and systems to meet your organisations needs
- Build and maintain relationships both inside and outside the organisation
- Communicate in a confident and agile manner – using the most effective communication method to deliver results
- Coach their colleagues in best practice
- Manage their time – adapting to changing priorities to consistently meet deadlines
- Produce and review records and documentation to meet business needs (includes report writing, taking minutes, writing emails, letters, proposals etc…)
- Scope, plan monitor and report on their projects
- Understand their unique combination of skills – how these skills can be used to benefit the organisation and their career progression
How much will it cost?
The Business Administrator Apprenticeship is an 18-21 month long programme. The total cost of the programme is £5,000 per person which will be paid by large organisations from their company levy pot. Small – medium sized organisations will pay 5% of the total cost of the programme (£250) with the government paying the remaining 95% through a government co-investment scheme.
Why choose Happy?
Earlier this year, Happy won Silver in the Learning and Performance Institute's prestigious Apprenticeship Scheme of the Year award. They said of our Web Development Apprenticeship programme: "The programme utilises industry expertise to provide high quality training and job opportunities. It is person-centric providing outstanding, tailored support to each apprentice. There was clear evidence of career mapping, innovation in recruitment and the employer/apprentice matching process providing a creative, inspiring story of success."
- We work with employers to design a programme that meets the needs of both the employer and their apprentice.
- We deliver training through a unique Happy facilitation style that involves and challenges learners – unlocking their potential.
- We help learners develop self-awareness through a range of group activities and reflection, which gives them a foundation to better understand their individual strengths and weaknesses.
I have used the 3210 email management and 4 frogs techniques which have been revolutionary and allowed me to take forward my planned work more effectively. I have also used the pre approved decisions to great benefit. The coaching skills we used yesterday have already given me insight into a situation I am dealing with at work.Sue, UNISON
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, full of tips, tricks and news to help you to be happier and more productive at work.
Testimonials from happy Learners
Trusted Customer1 day ago
I found the Office 365 training really useful. It consolidated my self-taught learning and showed me some new things that will make my life easier as well as doing some t...
Trusted Customer1 day ago
Found the session interactive and engaging throughout. Range of tools shared.
Helen Twigg2 days ago
Really enjoyed the Liberating Structures Online Immersion Workshop. High energy that kept you involved all day and have been able to use the learning immediately. Woul...
Ruth Gibbins2 days ago
Great facilitation, very interactive and organsied
Emma Willcox2 days ago
Great course, with lots of opportunity to practice techniques and not just learn about them. The day is packed full of content, so be ready to embrace the fast pace and t...
Judy Duff2 days ago
Happy are a creative, unique, relevant and modern-day approachers of workshop delivery and content.
Trusted Customer4 days ago
Excellent course and facilitator :) The course had good interactive sessions and well thought out content. It was made relevant to our roles and the trainer was supportiv...
Scott Haines5 days ago
I thought the training was excellent. It was really enjoyable and engaging and gave me lots of ideas to take away.
Toks Kinoshi5 days ago
An excellent session led by Henry where I learnt some new, refreshing techniques
Trusted Customer8 days ago
no documentation - forgotten the basics immediately
Janet Doran8 days ago
This webinar really delivered on making zoom interactive. Henry didn't tell us how to do it he let us experience it through his engaging style and pace, use of zoom featu...
Trusted Customer8 days ago
Fun and engsging