Career Opportunity: Customer Success Administrator
Happy is seeking a Customer Success Administrator to provide support to a team of four Account Managers. You will be a pivotal part of the team in helping to create customer delight.
Please note that this vacancy has now closed. Please see our Careers page to see our current opportunities and to sign up for our Careers mailing list.
Not quite the role for you?
Visit our Careers page to view our current vacancies. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when we are looking for a new member of the team.
Overview of the Role
As Customer Success Administrator, you’ll be providing support to a team of four Account Managers and being a pivotal part of the team in helping create ‘customer delight’.
Happy is a fast-growing company and we are looking to further our mission in the development of our business. There is never an absolute demarcation of jobs, which means there is an opportunity to get involved with lots of different things. This means being flexible and willing to take on varied tasks with an open and approachable attitude.
On a daily basis you will be answering the phone and emails, dealing with client enquiries and liaising with the Account Managers to deliver the client's learning programmes.
At Happy we seek to work to our strengths and by doing this there will be opportunities to get involved with projects that motivate and engage you.
- Being first point of contact for client enquiries via phone and email and taking ownership of resolving their query
- Supporting the course programme manager with the logistics of coordinating the yearly course programme (e.g. inputting course dates onto the CRM system)
- Responsibility for maintenance of personnel files and other HR related activity supporting the HR manager
- Opportunity to become involved with various projects (e.g. event management support)
- Supporting the Account Management team in booking administration (e.g. sending out pre-course work to clients)
- Responsibility for dealing with ad-hoc client bookings for our public programme (e.g. personal development courses)
- Support the MD with ad hoc team administration
- Support for Happy’s training facilitators, ensuring they have the necessary resources (e.g. course booklets, training materials, and resolving room allocation queries)
Careers at happy
Happy is leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces. Our goal is for our people to find joy in at least 80% of their work.
We have been recognised for our values-focused culture as well as the quality of our services. This includes the Employer Brand and Values Award at the 2019 Business Culture Awards and we have been recognised by WorldBlu as a Freedom-Centered Workplace for five years.