Career Opportunity: Account Manager
Happy is seeking an Account Manager to work within our Leadership and Personal Development team. You will have your own set of accounts and will be working in a team of five people.
Find out full details below.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020.
Not quite the role for you?
Visit our Careers page to view our current vacancies. Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when we are looking for a new member of the team.
Overview of the Role
As Account Manager you will have your own set of accounts and will be working in a team of five people. You’ll be working with clients, taking them all the way through the “Happy journey” from selecting the appropriate programmes and dealing with logistics and delivery of the event, to finding out the client’s experience of the training and identifying any further needs to help build a happier workplace. All with the view of creating ‘customer delight’!
Happy is a fast-growing training and consultancy company and we are looking to further our mission in the development of our business. This means you’ll be supporting Happy’s purpose by actively seeking to build new client relationships which will lead to further business. This could mean attending our annual Happy Workplaces Conference and networking events to be an ambassador for Happy’s mission. It’s an opportunity to strengthen existing client relationships and share Happy’s products with new clients.
At Happy we seek to work to our strengths and by doing this there will be opportunities to get involved with projects that motivate and engage you.
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Build new business with a commercial outcome e.g. meet Happy’s yearly revenue target
- Logistical, solution oriented, dealing with logistics of client requests, organising and coordinating client training
- Being able to understand and communicate across different organisations (to include large corporations to small charities)
- Take ownership of allocated accounts, taking a holistic view of what Happy can offer the client
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020.
Interviews will be held at Happy's HQ in Aldgate:
- First Interview: 20th February, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Second Interview: 28th February between 9 - 11:30am
Please note that the first interview is a group interview, so unfortunately we can't be flexible on the date and time for this.
Careers at happy
Happy is leading a movement to create happy, empowered and productive workplaces. Our goal is for our people to find joy in at least 80% of their work.
We have been recognised for our values-focused culture as well as the quality of our services. This includes the Employer Brand and Values Award at the 2019 Business Culture Awards and we have been recognised by WorldBlu as a Freedom-Centered Workplace for five years.