What is IT Coaching?
Learn just what you need, when you need it, with tailored, hour-long sessions for your staff. These sessions can be completely focused on the work of each individual and provide massive opportunities to improve productivity.
Our software experts can help your team to get the most from the IT packages they use to make them more confident when tackling real business problems.
Why Choose IT Coaching?
People’s time is becoming more and more precious. One day of our training can save learners 32 minutes a day. However, getting time away from the office can be challenging.
Just one hour of IT coaching can have a major impact on a learner’s performance. By focusing on examples and challenges from your own work, you can get the value of a one-day course but in a fraction of the time.
IT Coaching as Post Course Support
If your staff have received significant training, or if they’re about to use new software for the first time, IT Coaching can be a great way in supporting them to adjust. We can send a trainer to floorwalk, offering support and answer questions whilst learners are at their desks. Or they can remain out of sight in a designated area, offering workshops / on the spot training on request.
Who is IT Coaching for?
- Anyone who wants to be more efficient or effective in their use of IT in their job
- Anyone who cannot afford to spend a whole day out of work and needs to lean a specific software feature
- Anyone who thinks they may not be doing things the fastest way and would like to save time
What are the benefits?
- On-the-spot support for learners in their own working environment
- Highly work relevant – real life problems encounter real life solutions
- Flexibilty: learners can receive tips and tricks, general advice or learn specific features
- Greater confidence and trust in new software
- Less time away from your core-work
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness
How does it work?
- We will send a trainer to your premises for a day.
- The trainer can move throught the office, responding to individual’s questions at their desk OR
- Workshops are run for individuals or small groups, normally 60-90 minutes.
- You decide the length and number of sessions.