What is Executive Coaching?
Coaching is providing tailored, 1-2-1 support for any individual. This can be done face to face, or over the phone in 1 hour sessions. We will listen to you, and help you develop yourself and your skills.
The aim of the coaching is to help you focus on what is important to you. To support you, stretch and challenge you, encourage and inspire you to focus on your goals and achieve more than you ever believed possible.Download Coaching Outline
How will you benefit?
- Enhanced executive learning, centred around the individual’s key development areas.
- Gains in corporate performance, including productivity, quality, organisational strength, customer service, executive retention.
- Enhanced relationships with direct reports as well as immediate managers, peers and clients external to the organisation.
- Increased leadership effectiveness.
Potential Coaching Topics
(although it is not limited to these examples)
- Personal and professional self- awareness.
- Identification of your personal talents and how to develop these even further.
- Successful management of others.
- presentation skills – developing more confidence.
- Presence and Impact.
- Emotional intelligence and emotional resilience skills.
- Conflict management.
- Enhancing your relationships with others.
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Positive communication.
- Courageous conversations and constructive feedback skills.
- Building trust and credibility.
Situations Executive Coaching Can Help
- You want to get the best from your people.
- Two members of your team are not getting on and you don’t know how to resolve it.
- You are working long hours but don’t always get to grips with the key issues.
- You find you don’t always handle yourself as professionally as you would like in key meetings with either your boss or your clients.
- You aren’t sure how to handle issues around non-performance confidently and assertively.
- As a leader, you may be feeling isolated and in need of support or don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off of.
- Perhaps you are feeling undervalued by your colleagues or would like help with setting some boundaries.
- You want to know how to motivate your people.
“I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’m very pleased I had this coaching. Cathy was part coach and part therapist. She helped me put my issues into perspective, take ownership for my actions (or inaction), and understand what was not in my control. She really helped me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to others.”
“The executive coaching sessions help me think about staff management issues ordinarily I would not take the time to consider. It’s a time for me to stop and focus on aspects of colleagues’ and my own work that are more subtle. This is particularly the case when it comes to motivating staff and bringing the best out in my team members. The sessions help me grow and develop as a manager and constantly remind me that people work at their best when they feel good about themselves and their work.”
“The executive coaching from Cathy is giving me the opportunity to develop an organisation that cares for its people. I feel she understands the influence people have on a business much better than most and as a result she is able to translate this into practical information. With her continuing help, I am sure that I can build a company which is superior in productivity and profitability.”
Your Executive Coach
As an Executive Coach with over 12 years’ experience (I have coached people from Board Level downwards across all sectors), everything I do is about unlocking a person’s talent and potential, enabling them to gain more self-awareness, credibility and authenticity. I do this through a combination of empathy, support and challenge. With a strong focus on practical concrete actions, I adapt my style to the individual, thereby ensuring their ongoing success.
At Happy since March 1995, Cathy originally started as an IT Trainer. Although having little prior experience in the industry, it was her attitude that made Henry realise he had found someone special…Cathy’s Bio