Do you know anybody who is currently receiving Job Seekers Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance?
If so they are eligible for comprehensive IT training to build their skills and confidence in using the computer.
Please do pass this link onto anybody you know who might be interested
Interested? call 020 7375 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Computers is delighted to be able to offer funded classroom training for the City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate for IT Users. This includes all of the following:
- Word: Create a report, improve document layout, create and format tables, create a Table of Contents and use Headers & Footers
- Excel: Create a budget spreadsheet, including formulas, charts and using filters
- PowerPoint: Create a presentation, including images, charts and automated slides
- Outlook: compress attachments, create a signature, use out of office, schedule meetings and create an email distribution list
All training is available in MS Office 2007 or 2010
Each classroom training session includes a step-by-step manual and two years use of our IT help-line on anything covered by the training.
- Length: 5 days of classroom training (one day per fortnight), plus coaching & support
- Timescale: Around 3 to 6 months
- Location: Training will take place at our training centre in Aldgate, London E1
- Cost:Funding is available to anyone that meets the following conditions:
- is a UK or EU citizen
- Is receiving JSA (Job Seekers Allowance) or ESA (Employment and Support Allowance)
- Is aged 19 or over
If they are not receiving active benefits (eg, are on income support) they can still be eligible if they don’t have a Level 2 qualification (such as 5 GCSEs)..
You will be hugely more confident and more capable in using your computer by the time you achieve the qualification.
Why is it Funded?
It is a key priority for the government to increase IT skills among the unemployed to help them get into work. The qualification is therefore funded by the Skills Funding Agency.
But apply now: funding is available at the moment but not for ever
How to apply
Simply email email@example.com to express your interest, and make sure you include your phone number. Do let us know if its just for you or there could be several people in your organisation interested. Or ring Suzi on 020 7375 7300.