Office 2016 has now arrived! We have been busy updating our course content and our manuals to the new version of Office, Office 2016. So far we have updated Excel Core Level 1 and 2, all Word courses, and all Outlook courses.
We also have a newly created Office 2016 conversion course, for teams who have recently changed over to 2016 and would like some extra support, and a new Office 365 conversion course, for teams who would like to know more about working in the Cloud, using SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer and more.
We have updated our Core Level 1 and Core Level 2 courses to combine Excel 2013 and Excel 2016. Currently our trainers will be using Office 2013 in the classroom, but from mid-September, these courses will be taught in Office 2016.
Excel 2016 versions for Core Level 3 and Core Level 4 will be available shortly (these will be separate courses) – express your interest now for first availability!
Upcoming available dates for training at Happy are as follows:
- Excel 2013/2016 Core Level 1: 9th August, 23rd August, 7th September, 20th September, 5th October
- Excel 2013/2016 Core Level 2: 16th August, 5th September, 6th September, 23rd September, 5th October
All of our Word 2013 courses now combine Word 2016. Currently our trainers will be using Office 2013 in the classroom, but from mid-September, these courses will be taught in Office 2016.
Upcoming available public dates at Happy are as follows:
- Word 2013/2016 Core Level 1: 10th October, 22nd November
- Word 2013/2016 Core Level 2: Long Documents and Reports: 6th October, 10th November
- Word 2013/2016 Core Level 2: Communication Tools: 13th September, 17th October, 21st November
Both of our Outlook 2013 courses will now also cover Outlook 2016. As with the Excel and Word courses, these are currently being taught in Outlook 2013, but will be taught in Outlook 2016 from mid-September.
Our upcoming dates here at Happy are as follows:
- Outlook 2013/2016 Core Level 1: 6th October, 16th November
- Outlook 2013/2016 Core Level 2: 16th September, 25th October
As always – if you can’t see what you need, or want to book for more than three people, please get in touch with our friendly team to discuss your team’s requirements. We’re ‘happy’ to help!