Fantastic to see our book The Happy Manifesto, written by our CEO Henry Stewart, on the front cover of The Evening Standard.
Ok, so it’s not headline news (yet) but we are very excited to see it there none the less.
If you are interested in finding out how to create a great place to work, The Happy Manifesto is a superb starting point (even if we do say so ourselves). You can download a free electronic copy here or if you would like to buy a hard copy you can buy one here from Amazon.
The Happy Manifesto Conference – 24th April 2013
Come and be inspired by great speakers, learn from people putting the ideas into practice and share what you are doing. People are coming from Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Singapore.
- Learn from Dom Monkhouse, who has built two £30 million companies based on creating great workplaces
- Be inspired by Danish happiness guru Alex Kjerulf
- Find out how Marion Janner created positive change throughout a key NHS sector, despite having no position of influence
- Hear how Georgie Feinberg and Clive Hutchinson have used the Happy Manifesto ideas to make their workplaces happy and productive
- Discover the 10 tips to being happy at work, and in life, from Mark Williamson of Action for Happiness
- Find out what the world’s leading business thinkers believe about great workplaces, from Thinkers50 founder Stuart Crainer.
Plus lots from Henry Stewart on how to transform your organisation. You will meet great people, you will have fun and be inspired.
Full price: £295 + VAT
Early bird: £225 + VAT
Learning & Skills Early Bird: £165 + VAT (use LS13 discount code)
Book here: http://happyworkplace.eventbrite.co.uk/