Next week we will be hosting the 2016 Transforming the Public Sector conference, in partnership with Epic CIC.
When you think ‘public sector’ you may not immediately think of innovation, but in the last few years, the public sector has increasingly become a hive of change. This conference is based on this new emerging thinking and the idea of giving staff “freedom within a framework.”
We aim for all attendees to take away a new, compelling vision of a new way of working within the public sector, and an alternative to the typical top down, command / control / compliance style of managing staff. Set within the highly interactive, round table environment that Happy is known for, this conference will give you the opportunity to network and share stories with others.
- Brendan O’Keefe, Chief Executive, Epic CIC
- Jos de Blok, Founder of Buurtzorg, Netherlands
- Sally Howes, CIO, National Audit Office
- June O’Sullivan MBE, CEO, London Early Years Foundation (LEYF)
- Dom Monkhouse, Managing Director, iomart
- Sinead Brophy, CEO, My Support Broker
- Henry Stewart, CEO, Happy and author of the Happy Manifesto
The 2016 Public Sector Innovation Conference will take place on Tuesday 9th February at Kensington Town Hall, London, near High Street Kensington station. The conference kicks off at 10am on Tuesday, with optional workplaces taking place on Monday 8th and Wednesday 11th.
We look forward to seeing you there!