Would you, or your colleagues, like comprehensive IT training to build your skills and confidence in using your computer?
The IT Apprenticeship with Happy Computers offers funded classroom training for the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma for IT Application Specialist. This includes all of the following:
- Word: Create a report, improve document layout, create and format tables,create a Table of Contents and use Headers & Footers
- Excel: Create a budget spreadsheet, including formulas, charts and using filters
- PowerPoint: Create a presentation, including images, charts and automated slides
- Outlook: compress attachments, create a signature, use out of office, schedule meetings and create an email distribution list
- MS Publisher: Create and format newsletters and leaflets, importing text and images
- Access: Create a database, create queries, create and format reports
All training is available in MS Office 2002/2003 or MS Office 2007/2010.
For more details, and how to apply, click through here