For more personal support, we can offer executive coaching and mentoring. Either face to face or on the phone, we'll listen to your issues and guide you into becoming the best that you can be...
What is Executive Coaching?
Coaching is providing tailored, 1-2-1 support for any individual. This can be done face to face, or over the phone in 1 hour sessions. We will listen to you, and help you develop yourself and your skills.
The aim of the coaching is to help you focus on what is important to you. To support you, stretch and challenge you, encourage and inspire you to focus on your goals and achieve more than you ever believed possible.
Exectuive Coaching Topics
- Recognising what empowers people to work at their best.
- Helping you to be, and work, at your best.
- Creating an environment that encourages experiment and development.
- Enabling full job ownership to enable your people to achieve their full potential.
- Providing information through involvement to enable your people to take full responsibility.
- Establishing the benefits of flexible working practices for you, your organisation and your customers/clients.
- Creating powerful CV’s and finding your way to success in interviews.
- Building confidence in your communications with others.
- Turning ‘can’t’ into ‘can’.
Situations Executive Coaching Can Help
- You want to get the best from your people.
- Two members of your team are not getting on and you don’t know how to resolve it.
- You are working long hours but don’t always get to grips with the key issues.
- You find you don’t always handle yourself as professionally as you would like in key meetings with either your boss or your clients.
- You aren’t sure how to handle issues around non-performance confidently and assertively.
- As a leader, you may be feeling isolated and in need of support or don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off of.
- Perhaps you are feeling undervalued by your colleagues or would like help with setting some boundaries.
- You want to know how to motivate your people.
“The executive coaching sessions help me think about staff management issues ordinarily I would not take the time to consider. It’s a time for me to stop and focus on aspects of colleagues’ and my own work that are more subtle. This is particularly the case when it comes to motivating staff and bringing the best out in my team members. The sessions help me grow and develop as a manager and constantly remind me that people work at their best when they feel good about themselves and their work.”
“The executive coaching from Cathy is giving me the opportunity to develop an organisation that cares for its people. I feel she understands the influence people have on a business much better than most and as a result she is able to translate this into practical information. With her continuing help, I am sure that I can build a company which is superior in productivity and profitability.”