This course is for those involved in managing projects including staff and committee members who want to increase their confidence with the financial aspects. LVSC Level - Using agreed terms: Introductory.
This course focuses on the effective management of the financial aspects of projects at each stage of the process.
By the end of the course, learners should:
- Understand Economic Appraisal.
- Have increased confidence with budgets and costing the services.
- Focussed on Fundraising strategy.
- Developed a strategy for keeping track of Project Finances.
- Increased their knowledge of evaluating project success and reporting back to funders.
- Overview of financial aspects of managing a project.
- How to undertake and Economic Appraisal and using a Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Budgets, Costing and Full Cost Recovery.
- Development of a Fundraising Strategy.
- Using Financial Information to keep track of Finances.
- Project Evaluation and Reporting to Funders.
The ‘Small Print’
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.