If you don't already have a Learning Management System (LMS) to manage and track your online training, we'd like to introduce you to Moodle. It's popular, well respected and best of all: free to use and develop.
Moodle makes the possibilty of a multi-layered eLearning experience on a smaller budget an absolutely possibility…
Moodle & Hosting
A learning management system (LMS) delivers, tracks and manages online training. If you haven’t already thought about what LMS you’d like, Moodle is a great option.
With our partners, Digibridge, we’ll take care of setting-up and hosting Moodle. If you like, we’ll customise it so it matches the look and feel of your brand.
Some of the key benefits of Moodle include:
- It’s free! No license fees.
- Grow your Moodle – You can host the courses we create for you, as well as courses from other eLearning vendors and developers.
- You can track and administer users. You can let them self-register for courses.
- ‘Community tools’ are included that let learners and mentors particpipate, discuss and share work.
- You can add your own additional materials or tests to courses.
This service is for…
- Anyone who wants to host eLearning content online but who doesn’t already have an LMS.
- Organisations who want to produce a central repository of resources that they can add to and control access to.
What you get
A Moodle & hosting package includes:
- Moodle installed on one of our servers ready for you to use.
- A custom look and feel of your Moodle, to match your organisation’s branding.
- Custom development of Moodle, adding additional tools and resources.
- Full server admin support with back-ups and upgrades.