However big or small the project it's the first thing we do. Every elearning project flows from its curriculum, so its crucial to get it right...
The Curriculum development exercise
- Explores what you need to achieve at an organisational level.
- Identifies, shapes and orders the subject matter that should be trained.
- Locates existing content and subject expertise from within your organisation.
- Identifies gaps where fresh content needs to originate.
This service is for anyone…
- Embarking on a full Happy eLearning project (as a standard process) or consultancy for their own projects.
- Wanting to firmly scope out a project to be put out for tender.
- Needing to support a feasibility study or funding application.
What you get
You receive a full course outline
Each outline indicates the scope and scale of the elearning project. You’ll see the content broken into meaningful modules and lessons with estimated run time. The outline is constantly reviewed, until you sign it off.
We’ll give you up-front advice on the opportunities (and limitations) of the project and a realistic time-frame.
How we do it
- We get to know you through meeting you and your staff.
- We identify your needs and work up a strategy that can best resolve them.
- We work together to find materials you already have that can support the project.
- We feedback at every point in the process, so you’re kept up to date.