If you have a large group and limited time or budget, then an interactive presentation is a good way to get across key information without investing in full training. They're especially effective in conjuction with other services, such as workshops or tailored training.
Who are Presentations for?
- Large groups of learners, needing a brief overview of specific software features
What are the benefits?
- Get accross key information in a short amount of time
- Great introduction to new software or new versions
- Great way to ‘ease you staff in gently’ to new ways of working
- Flexibility: presentations can be on anything you want
- Best used in conjunction with other services (training/workshops etc.)
Please note, we do not recommend presentations as a replacement for standard training. They are a great way to introduce software, and are often best used in conjunction with standard training, or IT Coaching.
The cost of presentations will vary on the numbers, software and timing involved.