This course is for anyone who has used PowerPoint before to create and alter simple presentations.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using PowerPoint to create professional looking presentations as a standard, that include logos, pictures, sound, film and charts.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Improve the look of your key slides and amend the look and layout of your bulleted text.
- Create standard presentations.
- Add logos and pictures to your slides and use sound and film.
- Visually represent numbers and text (as a chart), to make them stand out and easy to understand.
- Create a visual representation of the staff in your organisation (as a chart).
- Create automatic links within your presentation.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse. Additionally you must have used PowerPoint before and be familiar with creating and printing a basic presentation, adding and editing text, applying a design template to the existing presentation (see our PowerPoint Essentials outline).
What are Masters, Changing the Fonts and Background on Masters, Changing Indents and Bullets, Adding a Logo to the Master, Creating your own Template.
Using ClipArt, Ungrouping ClipArt, Drawing Shapes and Lines, AutoShapes, Formatting Shapes, Creating Copies, Adding Text to Shapes, Alignment and Distribution, Free Rotate; Stacking.
Inserting and Formatting a Chart, Using an Excel Spreadsheet for a Chart, Creating an Organisation chart using SmartArt.
Sending your Presentation to Word, Rehearsing your Timings, Creating Hyperlinks, Using Sound and Film.
The ‘Small Print’
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.