The IT Apprenticeship scheme is designed to build up your confidence with using IT in the workplace. You'll receive extensive training in a host of well known packages.
And if you qualify, you'll receive government funding...
Would you, or your colleagues, like comprehensive IT training to build your skills and confidence in using your computer?
The IT Apprenticeship with Happy Computers offers funded classroom training for the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma for IT Application Specialist. This includes all of the following:
- Word: Create a report, improve document layout, create and format tables, create a Table of Contents and use Headers & Footers
- Excel: Create a budget spreadsheet, including formulas, charts and using filters
- PowerPoint: Create a presentation, including images, charts and automated slides
- Outlook: compress attachments, create a signature, use out of office, schedule meetings and create an email distribution list
- MS Publisher: Create and format newsletters and leaflets, importing text and images
- Access: Create a database, create queries, create and format reports
All training is available in MS Office 2002/2003 or MS Office 2007/2010.
Each classroom training session includes a step-by-step manual and two years use of our IT help-line on anything covered by your training.
Plus: As a bonus, once you complete the Apprenticeship, you can attend any one day Happy Computers’ course on our public IT training schedule, at no charge (or a two day course at half price).
IT Application Specialist Apprenticeships: Key Details
11 days of classroom training (one day per month), plus work-based coaching & support.
At least 12 months, depending on the existing level of IT skills.
Funding is available to anyone that meets all the following conditions:
- Is an EU citizen.
- Is in employment.
- Is aged 19 or over.
- Does not have a level 4 qualification or a degree.
Places for IT Application Specialist Apprenticeships are limited, so apply now!