Pokémon have invaded Happy’s offices in Alie Street! Have you managed to catch a Pokémon while on your break during a course?
Post your photos as a comment on the competition post on our Facebook page, and you could win a chocolate-themed hamper!
Terms and conditions:
- Closing date for our competition is 30th September 2016 at 6pm. There will be one winner drawn on Monday 3rd October 2016. The prize consists of 1 x Fairtrade chocolate Pokémon themed hamper. The winner will be notified in a comment and announced on Happy’s Facebook page after the competition has ended.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Happy Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the organisation.
- Entrants must be UK residents and the hamper will only be delivered to the UK (either a workplace or personal address).
- This promotion is not connected with Facebook in any way and the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Entry to the competition should be made on the Happy Ltd Facebook page. Entrants have to post a picture of a Pokémon at Happy’s offices in Alie Street, London, in the thread of comments attached to the competition post. Click here to visit the Happy Facebook page and enter the competition.
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Happy.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed within one week of the competition ending, an alternative winner will be chosen. Once a subsequent winner has been selected, the previous winner is no longer entitled to the prize. In the unlikely event that no entries have been received before the closing date, no prizes will be awarded.
- Happy will use your details to administer your prize if you win. If you are successful in winning, Happy reserves the right to use your name and/or image on the Happy website, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media / email marketing if required, highlighting you as the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.