What You Will Learn
- Add text, images, video and other media to your learning
- Customise and create Storyline templates to suit your own project
- Build comprehensive marked quiz and assessments
- Be able to control advanced interactivity features such as triggers, states and layers in order to build powerful custom activities and activity branching
- Publish eLearning modules to different platforms such as web, cd or to your LMS, and devices
- Design effective learning activities that keep your leaner active and interested
- Research, plan, execute and deliver an eLearning project from start to finish
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.