Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this programme, you will have gained fresh ideas about how to reinvigorate your delivery and bring new life to your materials – making your sessions memorable and fun whilst also improving learner retention!
In line with the principles being taught, the programme will be learner focused. You will receive the benefit of Happy’s extensive knowledge of training but will also learn from your own experiences.
This programme is aimed at people who have some experience of delivering training or facilitating workshops.Enquire now
- Consider what makes a session memorable and how to make YOUR sessions stick (improving learner retention)
- How to design dynamic and creative exercises and session materials
- Including something for everyone – using the VARK approach to learning styles
- How to incorporate ‘the unexpected’ to surprise and delight your participants
- Discover how to include the creative use of games, toys and props into your workshops and sessions
- Real time reactive delivery – adapting your approach to meet the needs and wants of the group
- Re-work one of your sessions with help from the facilitator and peers – receive feedback and ideas for further development
- Action plan beyond today
Our approach to programme delivery
Every programme is designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation, it will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
Please identify a particular session you would like to work on through the day. You may want to bring along your current notes/materials but it is not essential.
The Small Print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Janet has a background in psychology and has been working as a freelance trainer since 2004. She joined the team at Happy in 2010.