Learners must have used PowerPoint before and be able to create a simple slide-show.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand the elements of a great presentation
- Create well-designed slides that are simple and effective
- Avoid the faff and quickly create new presentations that meet your design needs.
- Create templates that make creation of your presentations easy
- Create and adjust master slides to control the look of your presentation
- Integrate slides from other presentations, either keeping the original formatting or applying your style
- Understand where to find free or low-cost images and be able to manipulate them
- Use animation to control how slides are displayed
- Add hyperlinks to allow you, or somebody receiving the slides, to move easily to other slides.
- Create an automated quiz, using PowerPoint slides
- Insert and edit sound and video files into your presentation
- Create a video using PowerPoint, based on a set of slides and a voiceover, which can then be distributed to others.
Intensive Courses from Happy
Intensive courses have been created specifically for those who need to learn a great deal of content at a faster pace. Each one is focused on increasing your productivity, and building a substantial expertise in just a single day. These courses will be longer, faster and more intensive than a standard classroom course. If you can keep up, the rewards will definitely be worth the effort.
The course runs 9:30am to 5:15pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9:15am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 20 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.
Paul trains on Microsoft products both on the Mac and PC platforms including VBA. Paul has trained with Happy since "the dawn of MS-DOS when formulas ruled the earth."
Kristina is an associate IT Trainer, she’s been training for 8 years and working for Happy since 2015. She provides training mainly on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Her favourite package is Excel; she loves to show people shortcuts and quicker ways of working.