Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Understand what steals your time and where urgency is created and why
- Classify your work using the important / urgent matrix
- Recognise when you are at your most effective and plan your work accordingly
- Identify new ways you could organise your environment, email or time to make you more efficient
- Understand the impact some of our beliefs have on our effectiveness
- Identify how to successfully discuss your workload with others
- Get our key tips to create more time and work as effectively as possible
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
I am an associate trainer for the LVSC and Happy People Ltd. I have worked as a management trainer and consultant for the last 10 years specialising in strategic planning, management and leadership and performance management.
Nicole has been with Happy for more than 10 years. An experienced and versatile trainer and facilitator, her specialties cover Train-the-Trainer, presentation skills, networking, conflict resolution, leadership and management training and career development.
Sarah has been freelancing for over 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator, and coach. Sarah is Belbin accredited, an NLP Practitioner and a TPMA and City and Guilds Assessor. She uses these skills to specialise in organisation transformation and team building. She is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.