Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
- Introductions and personal objectives
- How to distinguish between situations where you are able to say yes; willing to negotiate; or want to say no
- What different communication styles can teach us about the best approach
- How to say ‘No,’ when that is the bottom line
- How to negotiate, if that is what you choose to do
- Dealing with feelings of fear or guilt, before and after
- Understanding how cultural differences may explain different reactions and behaviours, and why you may not be alone
- Create an action plan beyond today
Our approach to programme delivery
Every programme is designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation, it will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
If you need help beyond this programme fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.Enquire now
The small print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Paul Gapper is a Masters qualified trainer with experience in interpersonal skills, work skills and management training. He has worked in the public, private and voluntary sectors for over fifteen years. Paul has a Distinction in the Institute of Personnel Development Training Certificate and the teacher-training certificate for Mindfulness-Based Approaches from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.