Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Gain practical experience of delivering presentations and receive personal feedback to help you improve
- Identify what makes a great presentation
- Ensure you have clear purpose for every presentation
- Structure a presentation effectively
- Ensure your non-verbal communication and body language back up your message
- Discover techniques for involving your audience to ensure they understand
- Make your presentation memorable
- Avoid ‘death by PowerPoint’ and create slides that support your communication
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Sarah has been a Freelance trainer with Happy for nearly 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator and coach. Sarah is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
Nicole has been with Happy for more than 10 years. An experienced and versatile trainer and facilitator, her specialties cover Train-the-Trainer, presentation skills, networking, conflict resolution, leadership and management training and career development.