Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
This comprehensive one day programme will provide a depth of personal insight and enhance your ability to deal with others in a way that is productive yet maintains and improves relationships. Empower yourself to have a voice and be heard!Enquire now
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Identify the benefits of building personal credibility
- Identify the professional situations that present difficulty and why
- Identify your barriers to behaving assertively
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Understand the cycle of conflict and the reasons others may be difficult with us
- Identify how to deal with conflict constructively
- Learn how to frame your requests so that you are more likely to be heard
- Discover the benefits and core elements of creating trust
- Identify the 13 behaviours that build trust and how to use them in practice
- Understand the benefits of building an effective peer support network
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
- Our approach to programme delivery
Our approach to programme delivery
Every programme is designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation, it will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
If you need help beyond this programme fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.
The small print
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Paul Gapper is a Masters qualified trainer with experience in interpersonal skills, work skills and management training. He has worked in the public, private and voluntary sectors for over fifteen years. Paul has a Distinction in the Institute of Personnel Development Training Certificate and the teacher-training certificate for Mindfulness-Based Approaches from the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.