Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Behaving Assertively and Building Confidence
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Define the four behavioural types and understand more about each
- Identify your inner dialogue and then manage it through positive thinking
- Understand the link between assertiveness and body language
- Discover how to disagree assertively
- Identify some key tips to build your confidence
Improve Your Working Relationships through Developing Your Active Listening Skills
- Understand how communication works and look at the difference between listening and hearing
- Discover the benefits of empathic listening
- Recognise what stops you listening and identify solutions to deal with this
- Identify ten tips for building exceptional relationships with colleagues at work
Key Tips to Dealing with Stress Positively
- Identify your symptoms of stress – physical, mental and emotional, professional and personal
- Establish what causes you to feel stressed – enabling you to spot stress before it happens, and take action ahead of time
- Discover what you already do to deal with stress – these may be good techniques you can keep, or they may be making the situation worse in the long run, which will need to change
- Experience one practical method for dealing with stress in the future
Effective Time Management
- Identify the classic symptoms of bad time management
- Understand what steals your time and where urgency is created and why
- Get our key tips to create more time and work as effectively as possible
Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Cathy has been with Happy since March 1995 and shortly after took over the role of Group Managing Director, and is responsible for maintaining Happy's award-winning and celebrated culture. As head of Happy People, she is Lead Facilitator, executive coach, speaker and consultant with the aim of embedding positive behavioural change. Her leadership purpose is to help others to be great at work. She is an inspiration to her staff and clients. Cathy has received recognition through several national awards, including a Special Commendation for Innovative Management in the Best Boss Competition.
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
Nicole has been with Happy for more than 10 years. An experienced and versatile trainer and facilitator, her specialties cover Train-the-Trainer, presentation skills, networking, conflict resolution, leadership and management training and career development.
Sarah has been a Freelance trainer with Happy for nearly 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator and coach. Sarah is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.
I am an associate trainer for the LVSC and Happy People Ltd. I have worked as a management trainer and consultant for the last 10 years specialising in strategic planning, management and leadership and performance management.