Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
This comprehensive one day programme will provide a depth of personal insight and enhance your ability to deal with others in a way that is productive yet maintains and improves relationships. Empower yourself to have a voice and be heard!Enquire now
- Introductions and personal objectives
- Identify the benefits of building personal credibility
- Identify the professional situations that present difficulty and why
- Identify your barriers to behaving assertively
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Understand the cycle of conflict and the reasons others may be difficult with us
- Identify how to deal with conflict constructively
- Learn how to frame your requests so that you are more likely to be heard
- Discover the benefits and core elements of creating trust
- Identify the 13 behaviours that build trust and how to use them in practice
- Understand the benefits of building an effective peer support network
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
The Happy Guarantee
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
Nicole has been with Happy for more than 10 years. An experienced and versatile trainer and facilitator, her specialties cover Train-the-Trainer, presentation skills, networking, conflict resolution, leadership and management training and career development.
I am an associate trainer for the LVSC and Happy People Ltd. I have worked as a management trainer and consultant for the last 10 years specialising in strategic planning, management and leadership and performance management.