Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, learners should:
- Have considered how to bring together the ‘right’ team.
- Have explored how to ‘create the vision’ and ‘gain buy in’.
- Understand how to delegate/allocate tasks effectively.
- Be able to implement a range of approaches to monitoring team performance.
- Have considered how to keep a team motivated.
- Have explored how to work with team dynamics and deal with any difficulties.
- Have considered how to properly ‘disband’ the team at the end of the project.
- Identifying who you need on the team and bringing them on board.
- Agreeing direction and objectives.
- Sharing the work and keeping the team motivated.
- Managing team members’ performance.
- Dealing with clashes and conflicts through an understanding of team dynamics.
- What to do at the end of the project to bring the team to closure.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.