Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
- Identify how to build rapport with your caller
- Developing active listening and questioning skills
- Learn and practice techniques for managing a range of difficult calls
- Explore situations where it can be difficult to be assertive on the phone and develop appropriate strategies
- Closing the call
- Introductions and agreements
- Skills for enhancing communication with your caller
- Using listening and questioning effectively
- Assertiveness on the phone
- Managing conflict and angry people
- Coping with stress
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.