Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
The course will enable participants to:
- Identify causes and impact of stress in the workplace
- Describe the symptoms of stress in self and others
- Select stress management techniques as a preventative measure and as a coping strategy
- Understand the responsibilities of management in respect of work-related stress in the team
- Understand when intervention is appropriate such as advice, mentoring or counselling to support members of staff
- Manifestations of stress
- Strategies to reduce and manage stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Practical solutions and sources of help and support
- Action plans
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.