Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the course, learners should be proficient at:
- Defining stress and burn-out, and being clear about the difference between stress and pressure.
- Creating a healthy environment and culture.
- Supporting staff to recognise their signs and symptoms of stress.
- Supporting staff to enable them to create a personal stress management/action plan.
- Techniques to reduce the amount of stress experienced, and manage that which remains.
- Understanding the triggers for stress, burn-out and compassion fatigue.
- Clarifying the effects stress and burn-out can have on individuals, teams and organisations.
- The implications of the HSE Management Standards on Stress in the Workplace.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.