What You Will Learn
- To demystify management
- To enable participants to explore their own styles of management, understand their strengths and weaknesses and to develop techniques for improvement
- To help participants understand the importance of networking for support
- What is management?
- Styles of management
- The elements of management – overview
- The elements of management – self
- The elements of management – staff
- The elements of management – organisation
- Dealing with difficult issues as a manager
- Management action plan
- Review and evaluation
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.