What You Will Learn
- To consider your current use of time
- To look at different strategies for managing time
- To consider making more economical use of the time available to us
- To identify pressure points in managing your time
- To practice skills and techniques for dealing with time wasters
- To explore how to deal with competing demands
- Principals of time management
- Identifying your values and priorities
- How to decide what is urgent/not urgent, important/not important
- Barriers to time management
- Assertiveness as a tool of time management
- Working on your preferred strategies for dealing with competing demands
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.