- Introductions and personal objectives
- Identify the threats of perceived poor service and the opportunities of perceived excellent service
- Understand what makes truly excellent customer service (internal and external) and review how your organisation is performing in specific areas
- Identify how your beliefs impact on your interactions with customers
- Discover the Customer Recovery Loop – avoiding the biggest mistake in customer service
- Understand the positive intention behind challenging behaviour from customers
- Use the LEAPS model to resolve issues for unhappy customers either face-to- face or over the phone
- Recognise the opportunity provided by complaints to your organisation
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Cathy has been with Happy since March 1995 and shortly after took over the role of Group Managing Director, and is responsible for maintaining Happy's award-winning and celebrated culture. As head of Happy People, she is Lead Facilitator, executive coach, speaker and consultant with the aim of embedding positive behavioural change. Her leadership purpose is to help others to be great at work. She is an inspiration to her staff and clients. Cathy has received recognition through several national awards, including a Special Commendation for Innovative Management in the Best Boss Competition.
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
Nicole has been with Happy for more than 10 years. An experienced and versatile trainer and facilitator, her specialties cover Train-the-Trainer, presentation skills, networking, conflict resolution, leadership and management training and career development.
I am an associate trainer for the LVSC and Happy People Ltd. I have worked as a management trainer and consultant for the last 10 years specialising in strategic planning, management and leadership and performance management.
Sarah has been a Freelance trainer with Happy for nearly 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator and coach. Sarah is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.