What You Will Learn
- To understand the function of reports
- To review the process of report writing
- To be able to analyse and improve one’s own style
- To be able to produce concise, effective reports
- Types of report
- The focus
who is it for?
what is it about?
- Collecting and organising material
- Drafting a report
- Writing style
- Statistical information
- Writing practise
- Deadlines, budgets, etc
The course will run from 10am to 4:30pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.