What You Will Learn
The course will enable participants to:
- To enable participants to set clear objectives for their presentation
- To enable participants to choose and apply the appropriate structure, style and strategy to plan and deliver their presentation
- To enable participants to understand and utilise a range of skills and techniques to make their presentation more effective
- To enable participants to deliver a presentation clearly and competently
- The basics of good presentation
what is a presentation?
what makes a good presentation?
- How to structure an effective presentation
- Different styles of presentation
- Handling nerves
- Relating to the audience
- Dealing with questions
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Preparing and presenting a short presentation
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.