What You Will Learn
- To understand the role of minute taker
- To be aware of the different forms of minuting possible
- To be able to select the appropriate form for the context
- To increase participants’ confidence in minute taking
- Identifying areas of concern
- How and what to record
- Dealing with problems that may arise
- Writing up, correcting and confirming
- Dealing with disputes about accuracy
- Common difficulties
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainer
Janet has a background in psychology and has been working as a freelance trainer since 2004. She joined the team at Happy in 2010.