Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using the internet.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand what search engines are looking for & what will improve your ranking
- Understand what Google doesn’t like and you must avoid
- Analyse which keywords to target for your site
- Understand the technical side of your site, and how to help search engines index your site more effectively
- Write content that search engines love
- Get feedback from Google on what it likes on your site
- Analyse what is working and what isn’t on your own site
- Set an action plan to optimise your site & monitor its performance
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainer
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.