Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand how the Web works
- Understand what HTML is and the principles of using it
- Understand limitations of design and how to get around them
- Create, format and place images on pages from scratch
- Set page attributes to define how elements on a page look
- Create an external cascading style sheet to speed up formatting
- Create tables for layout
- Create remote and internal links
- Upload and maintain your site
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.