Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create PDF files from a wide variety of source documents (including Microsoft office)
- Convert paper documents to PDF
- Control the quality of your PDF files by setting Acrobat Distiller preferences
- Select and make changes to text and images in a PDF document.
- Add headers/footers, watermarks and backgrounds to your documents
- Create and edit bookmarks and links for easier document navigation
- Use Acrobat to perform paperless document reviews within an organisation
- Secure a PDF document against editing and extracting data.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.