Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create a project in a Gantt chart view.
- Schedule tasks based on their dependencies.
- Create constraints and deadlines.
- Enter and assign resources.
- Track the project so that delayed tasks will be rescheduled.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Mike has worked for 20 years in private and public sectors as a facilitator, coach and IT / soft skills trainer. He specialises in project management, Lean and MS Project training and consultancy.
One of Happy's lead trainers, he will make sure your learning experience will be challenging, engaging and transformative.