Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Import, sort, rate and tag and resize images
- Use the Clone Stamp, Spot Healing Brush and the Healing Brush to remove defects from an image
- Identify the differences between CMYK and RGB Colour Modes
- Optimise the quality of your image for use on the Web
- Unleash your creative potential!
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.