Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse, however no previous experience with PhotoShop is required.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Import an image / Retouch scanned images / adding text to images
- Produce stunning effects by using layers and filters
- Create photo montages, Composite images
- Add colour to black and white images
- Be familiar with processing colour and printing issues
- Be confident when dealing with Commercial Printers
- Be familiar with other products to enhance Photoshop’s functionality
- Unleash your creative potential!
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.