Delegates should have some familiarity with using the mouse and must be experienced in the basic use of Microsoft Windows.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- How to create publications such as Newsletters using Microsoft PageWizards. How to enhance and improve on the Page Wizards.
- How to create Border Art, Word Art and More Wizards with the toolbar.
- How to import text from other word processors.
- How to import pictures, and crop, size and move them.
- How to take text and flow it over multiple pages.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.