Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates should have some familiarity with using the mouse and must be experienced in the basic use of Microsoft Windows.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- How to create publications such as Newsletters using Microsoft PageWizards. How to enhance and improve on the Page Wizards.
- How to create Border Art, Word Art and More Wizards with the toolbar.
- How to import text from other word processors.
- How to import pictures, and crop, size and move them.
- How to take text and flow it over multiple pages.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.