Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates should have some familiarity with using the mouse and must be experienced in the basic use of Microsoft Windows.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- How to create publications such as Newsletters using Microsoft PageWizards. How to enhance and improve on the Page Wizards.
- How to create Border Art, Word Art and More Wizards with the toolbar.
- How to import text from other word processors.
- How to import pictures, and crop, size and move them.
- How to take text and flow it over multiple pages.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.