Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand the toolbox, page attributes, setting up preferences and an introduction to the interface
- Understand how to create and work with text frames
- Linking and unlinking text frames
- Understand Typographic Terms
- Modify and create style sheets to speed up formatting
- Importing style sheets
- Import and work with graphics
- Create master pages to standardise pages
- Work with colour and the swatches palette
- Understand Pantone, spot and process colours
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Pat is an experienced and versatile Certified IT Training Professional (TAP and TPMA Certified, MOS Expert). He's been our lead trainer in DTP / Photoshop packages for more than a decade.
Pat is also one of our most creative trainers: being a photographer, web-designer, director and actor.