Learners must be able to work with a computer to start programmes, save documents and navigate Windows. If you’re not confident with this please look at our Windows Essentials courses.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Send and receive E-mail with Attachments and Signatures.
- Track E-mail and set-up an automatic reply when Out of the Office.
- Create, categorise, find and filter Contacts in the Contacts folder.
- Understand the Global and Contacts address book so that individuals and groups can be E-mailed more quickly.
- Keep track of your Appointments, set up Reminders and create a simple Task list.
- Manage your E-mails by creating new Folders.
- Create Notes in Outlook to replace post-it notes.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.